Who we are
Our Vision, Values and Ethos
It is important to us that we actively demonstrate impartiality and acceptance. We promote equality and inclusion and involve our residents in the development of our service.
YMCA Liverpool is committed to ensuring a safe environment for people to maintain their well being, develop their independence and grow in confidence.
As a learning organisation, we are committed to developing potential and recognising achievement, through activities, projects, training and partnership working.
YMCA Liverpool provides high quality accommodation to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Every individual housed with us receives support that is delivered in a psychologically informed environment which provides the best possible opportunities for change. The belief that everyone has the ability to change and the staff commitment to be creative, flexible and responsive to need are the key. The end goal is to promote choice and independence through instilling hope, building self efficacy and supporting service users to grow and develop and create positive, sustainable futures for themselves.
Our Mission is to inspire and support people by promoting choice and independence.
We do this through:
- Providing high quality, value for money temporary accommodation.
- Providing residential and support services for socially excluded individuals, including those with multiple and complex needs
- Promoting the highest quality holistic services through investing in our staff team.
- Delivering services in a Psychologically Informed Environment using a Cognitive Analytical Approach.
- Creating opportunity through the provision of therapeutic activities and meaningful activities.
- Ethical collaboration with other organisations whose values are in line with our own ethical approach to delivering services.
Service Users can expect:
- Quality Accommodation
- Development of self-efficacy
- Referral in
- Resettlement and move on
Company limited by guarantee No. 560870
Registered Charity No. 210443